Montgomery Township is committed to the health and safety of our residents, employees, and the general public during COVID-19. We encourage everyone to conduct all business by non-contact methods, such as phone or email or virtual meeting, whenever possible. But if the scheduling of an in-person appointment is necessary, please see the following safety rules:
1. Phone or email remain the preferred communication methods in order to protect everyone’s health. Contact information for all departments can be found on the departmental pages of the Twp. website or in The Montgomery Guide (PDF). The main municipal phone number is (908) 359-8211 Mon.- Fri. 8AM-4:30PM.
2. All requests for in-person visits will be evaluated to determine their necessity or if other options are suitable. If needed, arrangements will be made for an appointment at a specific date and time.
3. In the event of an in-person visit, each department will be responsible for pre-screening residents using a brief health questionnaire. The questionnaire contains basic contact questions related to COVID-19. See:
4. Visitors are asked to announce themselves by mobile phone upon arrival, if possible. The relevant staff member will meet them at the entrance at the appointed time.
5. Each visitor must wear a facial covering and will have their temperature taken via no-touch thermometer prior to entering the building.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation with the above safety requirements.
Source: Montgomery Twp. Administration