Vaccinating by Appointment Only
The following clinics have just been added by appointment only:
- Saturday, October 17, 9AM to 12 Noon, Drive through Clinic at Montgomery Municipal Building, 2261 Rt. 206, Belle Mead, NJ 08502
- Wednesday, October 21. 9AM to 11AM Age 65+ (High Dose) only, Otto Kaufman Community Center, 356 Skillman Road, Skillman, NJ 08558
- Tuesday, October 27, 3PM to 5PM, ages 4 and up—Walk-up Clinic at Toll Gate School, 275 S. Main Street in Pennington Borough
“We are seeing a surge in demand for flu shots this season,” says Montgomery Township Health Officer Stephanie Carey. “At the same time, we are re-designing the way we operate our flu clinics, to implement social distancing and prevent crowding.”
To reserve your shot:
All vaccinations will be provided by appointment only. Appointments can be made on our website:
Individuals without internet access can call 908-359-8211 x227 for appointments.
Consent forms will be collected on-line.
Appointments will be spaced to allow for social distancing, and to allow nurses extra time to disinfect between patients.
Safety Rules for Drive Through Clinics
- Masks are mandatory for everyone in car.
- Appointments are mandatory
- Paperless consent forms are embedded in your online registration.
- Wear short sleeves
- Maximum 4 people per vehicle, each seated by an open-able window
- Minimum age of 10 years (with parent)
- Free to Medicare
- Free to residents who have lost their jobs, lost their insurance, or lost income due to the pandemic
- Free to first responders and their households (with ID)
- $25 to all others (We will provide receipts for you to request reimbursement/cafeteria plan but cannot process these claims. Your fee helps us help families who are struggling to get their shots)