You are invited to come and explore the serious subject of mental health from a lighthearted, creative perspective with storyteller and monologist David Lee White!
All walking events are FREE.
Email email@example.com or call 908-685-2814 for more information.
2019 nCoV STATEMENT TO THE COMMUNITY
February 6, 2020
- We continue to follow the latest CDC and NJ Department of Health guidance and are partnering closely with schools and community partners.
- The CDC recently updated their interim guidance for travelers returning to the United States after February 2, 2020 and the NJ Department of Health will be providing updated guidance documents reflecting these changes in the next few days.
- Individuals that have traveled to China within the past 14 days are now being screened at airports prior to entry into the United States.
- The CDC is working closely with NJ Department of Health and local health departments to ensure that individuals requiring public health follow-up are being appropriately monitored.
- This continues to be a rapidly evolving situation. Social Media is fast but not always accurate. For up-to-date information, please refer to the following trusted sources:
- For specific questions about your family’s health, please contact your healthcare provider.
- If you have general questions:
- Call the NJ 24-Hour Public Hotline at 1-800-222-1222.
- Call Montgomery Township Health Department at 908-359-8211.
Also see this fact sheet from the NJ Department of Health (Link).