Click the links below for more info
- Thursday, April 26 @ 1pm EST: Public Health Law Center – Juuling Webinar : What’s the Hype? Important info for schools and public health officials
- Sunday, April 22: Rotary Run and Earth Day Fair, Skillman Park
- Stanford Medicine: Tobacco Prevention Toolkit: Modules for Tobacco and Nicotine Education
- Evidence-Based Program: The Boys Council Training Flyer (Highly recommended for LMS, UMS, and MHS. Alliance funding available to cover registration costs. Contact Devangi Patel (908) 533-9331 by May 1st)
- April 29, 2-4pm: Wellness & Positivity Event in Montgomery Township. Learn about Mindfulness practice, improved creativity, problem solving, strategies for attaining a deep state of well being! – MHS Alumnus led event!
- Sunbeatables Webinar Training: FREE evidence-based Sun Safety Curriculum that includes lesson plans, teacher resources, parent communications and more!
- Free Skin Cancer Screening by local dermatologists: Monday, May 7, 2018 & Wednesday, May 9, 2018 5-7pm @ Hunterdon Regional Cancer Center.
- Thursday, May 10, 2018: Youth Mental Health First Aid Training Flyer – Recommended for teachers, school staff, coaches, faith agencies, first responders, parents and those who regularly interact with young people. Alliance funding available to cover registration cost. Contact Devangi Patel (908) 533-9331.
- Somerset County Residents – Please complete the 2018 Community Health Needs Assessment Survey. Takes about 5 minutes. Completing this survey is one of the most important things you can do as a resident to address the health needs in your community.
Monday, November 13, 2017
- Athletes Being Warned About Opioid Addiction Dangers
- [Video] How Iceland persuaded teens to give up drinking and drugs – Thanks, Cindy for sharing!
- How to Help Kids Stop Automatic Negative Thoughts
- In Praise of Mediocre Kids
- Opioid Crisis Looms Over Job Market, Worrying Employers and Economists
- Stop!T App to Fight Opioid Use and Crime via Anonymous Texting in Somerset County
- Princeton: School District proposes starting classes later in the day
- A Parents Guide to Addressing Drug Use
- Opioid Overdose Recovery Program: RWJ Barnabas Health
- E-Cigarette Fact Sheet
- Talk with Your Teen About E-cigarettes: A Tip Sheet for Parents
- The Flavor Trap: How Tobacco Companies Are Luring Kids with Candy-Flavored E-cigs and Cigars